Areas of application:
Carwash, vehicle depot, garage, shipyard, oil storehouse, etc.
Purification of water from oil, oil products and grease (with density of 750 - 950 kg/m3). The initial concentration of oil products can be up to 1000 mg/l, and of total suspended solids up to 3,000 mg/l).
Feed water gravity flows into the horizontal settler/crimped insert, where suspended solids precipitate and oil products float to the surface of water. Then, water arrives to a "sponge" partition, where remaining particle of oil products undergo further coalescence. Final purification of water is achieved on the sorption filter "FIBROIL".
- Once a week, floated oil products are drained off into an appropriate container (a petrol can, for example) and collected for recycling;
- Once a year, the settler is manually cleaned of accumulated residue;
- Periodically, the sorption material "FIBROIL" is replaced. The sorption capacity of "FIBROIL" is 8 grams of oil products per one gram of "FIBROIL";
- Periodically, the "sponge" partition is removed and cleaned.
Flat polypropylene sheet MOSTEN 52 492 and shaped polypropylene sheet MOSTEN 52 492 for rigidity.
Quality of purified water:
- Oil products (before "FIBROIL" filter) - 10 mg/l
- Oil products (after "FIBROIL" filter) - 0.2 or 0.05 mg/l
- Suspended solids - up to 1.5 mg/l
Choosing Oil Separator, you will benefit from the following:
- Chemical-free process
- No energy consumption
- Gravity flow of water
- Low maintenancel
- Simple and fast installation and commissioning just following the instruction manual - presence of our specialists is not required
- The system can operate out of premises in the temperature range of 5 to 60 C
- Timely re-supply of "FIBROIL" material from us.